Job description for Backend or Frontend developers
3 Backend or frontend developers are needed for a digital transformation for our customer in Denmark. Senior preferred or candidates that seem themselves as full-stack developers. We are trying to assemble a versatile team. Depending on skills and role any of the following competences are requested:
- C# and MVC pattern is required
- EPiServer and EPiServer E-commerce is not required but an advantage
- inRiver PIM is not required but an advantage
- IBM BPM is not required but an advantage
- Datamodelling in SQL Server, working with EntityFramework etc is not required but and advantage
- Webservices such as WebAPI, SOAP etc is not required but an advantage
- SCRUM is used in development processes
These can be individual resources and should not be presented as a team. The project is on-site in Copenhagen, no travel- or relocation allowance will be available.
January 16, 37 hours per week. The assignment is if full time for at least 6 months, with option to extend.
Expect skype interview week 2
Questions to the job: Contact CEO Poul Erik Moelgaard Rasmussen, FP Consultants, email: email@example.com mobil: +45 30 55 80 40